Sunday, June 20, 2010

Stuff in the Fridge Sunday! Sam's Meatballs, mashed taters and fresh corn!

Kay, so I wasn't entirely truthful. I decided to wing it on my own tonight so without further ado!!


Stuff in the Fridge Sunday presents


Sam's Meatballs


What We Used:


  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 tsp curry powder, coriandar, smoked Paprika
  • pinch of white pepper
  • 1/4 onion minced
  • 1 egg
  • 2 cloves garlic minced
  • bread crumbs
  • a dash of Lee and Perrin's
  • 1/4 cup deli style mustard ( I used the grainy stuff )

Throw your ground beef into a bowl and start adding in all the other ingredients, minus the bread crumbs and egg. When you've got the stuff mixed up, put your egg in and mix well. Then add bread crumbs until you've got the desired consistancy you want for meatballs.


Form into balls and place into a baking pan. I used my big Pyrex dish for these and baked them in the oven at 350 till they were done!


No pictures tonight, we all know what meatballs look like anyway. This used up some leftover onion and leftover ground beef I had in the fridge! Looking forward to tomorrow's adventure!


-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment